The O&E Manager is a Naval Architect that knows about GRE and Aluminium building.
MAIN TASK/RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE;
– to help improve the product by his/her input;
– to select design/engineering companies and outsource work to them;
– to be the point of contact/communication with engineering companies about performance of contracts and technical matters;
– responsible for logistics and warehouse at our own facility in the Netherlands;
– managing the in-house production
– being a member of the management team, striving for continuous improvement
– act as point of contact concerning engineering matters
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– Bachelor/Master in Naval Architecture (having a College or University diploma).
– Being ambitious to learn, striving for continuous improvement.
– Being proactive.
– Somebody that understands that team play makes a company stronger.
– Knowledge and ambition are more important than vast experience, however some experience in building boats/ships will help.
– Have knowledge about CAD systems.
– English in word and writing is a necessity; Dutch and or Polish are a bonus.
New Madera RIBs is a Dutch private owned company designing and building RIBs for the professional market; see our website www.m-ribs.com.
The company has recently been taken over (01/01/2015) and will be restructured to ensure that the strong reputation of the product is supported by perfect service and a short and reliable delivery time with a competitive price. While doing so we want to keep the flexibility to incorporate the customers wishes in our standardized hulls. This all leads to a strategy of continuous improvement of the organization as well as of the product. The company philosophy is one of Management control enhancing flexibility and teamwork.
The company is a knowledge centre making use of co-makers to make the product to the company’s specification and quality requirements but also having in-house production facilities.
Apply now by sending you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Abida El Haddadi for more information on +31 (0)10 303 6400. Please send you application in Dutch or English.
New Madera RIBs bv
3044 CJ Rotterdam